Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolfie we call that Full Coverage state side. The bad thing is you pay higher month to month and after your rate is raised through no fault of your own. I have full coverage on my Jeep but I spend a lot of energy driving defense to avoid the morons that seem intent on causing a crash. In the 8 states and 6 countries I have lived the current state has the worst drivers. One of the countries did not even have driver’s licenses.

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
      6) they weren't going to arrest her for her illegal status, or even write any tickets
      that's the federal government's territory, local and state can't do anything about it, it's overstepping(and would be dismissed) as they do not have jurisdiction.
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Ah. Didn't even think of that, then or later. Thanks for pointing that out.
        Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
        OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
        she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
        Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Working...
        X