Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This topic reminds me of this clip. Should go without saying, please don't do this in real life.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I don't know why business professionals would treat their baristas badly. I mean, they survive on the stuff. It's their fix. Treat your drug dealers badly, and you might get decaf.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post

Yes, they do. Any retail worker, really, is considered to be subhuman scum by some people. That attitude is sickening.
        At which point, we all hope that something financially bad happens to those people and they end up working in retail themselves.

Second hand account here; I was talking to a friend about the rude people I encounter and work and how I wished that would happen to them. She said that her cousin was exactly like that; always rude and patronising towards retail workers, right up to the day when her parents worked some "tough love" on her and told her to get a job and pay her way, or move out. The cousin got a job as a waitress and was in tears after her first shift cuz of how some people treated her. My friend just said, "Well, you've been exactly the same towards retail people for years, now you know how they feel".
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
          She said that her cousin was exactly like that; always rude and patronising towards retail workers, right up to the day when her parents worked some "tough love" on her and told her to get a job and pay her way, or move out. The cousin got a job as a waitress and was in tears after her first shift cuz of how some people treated her. My friend just said, "Well, you've been exactly the same towards retail people for years, now you know how they feel".
          YES! YES! It finally happened! A horrible customer finally got a taste of their own nasty medicine! So, is the cousin a nicer person now that she's seen the other side of things? Wonder if she got the "saw the light" expression on her face after your friend told her off?
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
            I can't wait until I move and have a bigger kitchen because I'm getting a hand me down espresso machine! *dances* I know how to use it, and I know where to get the giant boxes of chocolate, and syrups for cheap. I just have one drink per day, and the mugs I use hold 10 ounces. I did this for three years and loved it!
            If counter space is an issue, consider a stove top brewer, like this:

http://www.target.com/p/primula-stov...FQqDfgodI04A2w

I've found them for as little as five dollars, but I'm too lazy to search for anything beyond the first link I found that had a picture. I'm addicted to Cuban Coffee (Cuban style espresso, commonly called Cafe Cubano or Cafe Colada, is slightly different than traditional Italian style espresso), and I've been using a pot like this for years, and frankly, have no desire to spend a bunch of money on an electric, counter top espresso machine, or have something else big and bulky taking up space on my counter.

/end hijack
            At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
              YES! YES! It finally happened! A horrible customer finally got a taste of their own nasty medicine! So, is the cousin a nicer person now that she's seen the other side of things? Wonder if she got the "saw the light" expression on her face after your friend told her off?
              Yeah, my friend says her cousin is much more bearable now. XD
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
                If counter space is an issue, consider a stove top brewer...

... have no desire to spend a bunch of money on an electric, counter top espresso machine, or have something else big and bulky taking up space on my counter.

/end hijack
                For sure, those look spiffy! However, steamed milk really changes the texture (again with my obsession with that!) so I really miss it. And those things that froth milk don't cut it for me. Plus I won't have to spend any money, just wait a while. And the one I'm getting is on the smaller side. It's old... I want to say 15 years old. Ha, this is it. I'm sure there are much better ones out there, but it's free, small, and is NOT 100% automatic which means I have more control.
                Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Working...
                X