This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL fans? Cincinnati just signed TO.

'Cuz the Bengals need more drama in the locker room.

*sigh*

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...l-with-bengals
    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

I'm just as shocked as you are.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

How much you wanna bet he'll be gunning for Palmer's position?

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
        How much you wanna bet he'll be gunning for Palmer's position?
        That'd would be interesting considering TO is wide receiver.
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Oh, okay...well then that's my mistake, as I was under the impression he was being brought in as a back-up quarterback.

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
            Oh, okay...well then that's my mistake, as I was under the impression he was being brought in as a back-up quarterback.
            Considering his past issues with his quarterbacks, your first statement isn't too far off the mark.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              Considering his past issues with his quarterbacks, your first statement isn't too far off the mark.
              Well, he has issues and drama with everyone, you're right.

And I'm apparently the only Cincinnatian alive that thinks this is a bad omen.

Comment

I gave up on the Bengals unfortunately , and all football in general. More drama then any day time soap could generate, more diva's also. Living in Ohio, if you root for the home team it is either the Browns or the Bengals. So, I choose none of the above.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                  I gave up on the Bengals unfortunately , and all football in general. More drama then any day time soap could generate, more diva's also. Living in Ohio, if you root for the home team it is either the Browns or the Bengals. So, I choose none of the above.
                  Nice to see another Ohioan!

But yeah, I'm born and bred here, so I'm pretty diehard in my devotion to them. But, it's definitely not without limitations.

Comment

I'm in Cincinnati too. I just don't think there's enough room in this city for TO's and Chad's egos. They'll have to build yet another stadium to house them.
                    Is it really SO hard to listen to the prompts?

Comment

Quoth ohsobitter View Post
                      I'm in Cincinnati too. I just don't think there's enough room in this city for TO's and Chad's egos. They'll have to build yet another stadium to house them.
                      Woohoo!! Another Ohioan!
                      Chad was already 'joking' on FB and Twitter last night that all games should now become pay-per-view, because of the 'awesomeness' that is the two of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X