Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't you WALK DOWN THERE AND SEE ... ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People come into the store and ask where the oil is.
    I point and tell them it is on the rack on the wall under the sign with the 3 foot letters that say "OIL STATION".

Comment

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
      It reminds me of when someone would walk up to me at the fabric store and hold up a swatch or other item and say "do you have this color fabric?" Um, unless it was black or white, I'm going to have to go and physically look, if you hold up some specific shade of blue/green/pink I'm not going to be like "ah yes we have that EXACT shade!" And that's not even addressing the question of what type of fabric they want, quilters cotton, fleece, etc. I'm not made of magic, and if I was, I'd use the magic to win the lottery or something. And since I'm not, you'll have to follow me around while I look for that shade, and you'll have to actually help me because I have no idea how picky you are about the color.
      Even if it is black or white, I suspect you would still have to go compare it with the fabrics, to make sure it isn't midnight black or eggshell white or similar slight differences in whiteness and blackness.

Comment

Quoth Dave in MD View Post
        People come into the store and ask where the oil is.
        I point and tell them it is on the rack on the wall under the sign with the 3 foot letters that say "OIL STATION".
        "Where are your new releases...?"

Comment

Working...
        X