This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMMD - It Made My Day :)

Basically the same idea as FML just positive and funny ones instead.

=)

some examples from the site:

A man had come into my work complaining about a product he bought there and broke after 8 months of use. He furiously demanded that we give him a full refund for his money. Our return policy is 14 days, no exceptions, set by corporate. We were trying to get him out because we had closed in the time that he had been complaining. He went to storm out of the door, running straight into it, since they had been shut off. IMMD.
    My 5 yr old just called my cat Sean Connery and offered it a “mouse-tini”. IMMD
    I woke up to find out that my blue beta Mr. Spock died. My Trekkie space-lover friend told me to wait before I flushed him down. When he came to the door he had brought over a repainted model rocket to look like the coffin they used in WRATH OF KHAN. He launched the rocket with the body into the lake while doing Kirk’s speech, complete with Shatner’s choppy dialogue. IMMD

Thanks Pepper....I really needed something else to waste time with at work!
    TANSTAAFL

Comment

o god i forgot to post the actual LINK - HAHA

here you go

http://itmademyday.com/

Comment

Sounds like someone's trying to copy My Life Is Average.

Comment

don't forget "My life is good." I believe that was made around the same time as MLIA. And I think there's another one that was posted. These things are becoming prolific.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

and don't forget the classic - my life is twilight

Comment

I work at a video store, and the other day a customer came in to exchange the movie ‘District 9′ because she “wasn’t in the mood for a documentary” IMMD

Hahahahaha!!!
              "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

While delivering a pizza, a guy told me he’d tip a dollar for every digit of pi I could recite. Last week I memorized pi to 20 places for extra credit in math class. IMMD
                Math skills FTW!

=)

Comment

Working...
                X