Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is so awesome I cried this morning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is so awesome I cried this morning.

So, my father in law passed on the twenty fifth of January and I've been out of town taking care of, among other things, my mother in law. It's been really stressful. REALLY stressful. And so busy. And I just got back into town yesterday afternoon so tired I was literally staggering with fatigue.

And you all know I do this blog and I update it at least once a week and I view it as sort of my job now and when I have to miss a week I HATE IT.

I had a reader (who frankly is a better writer than I am and who rocks very, very hard) write my chapter for me this week. Just out of the blue. Because she knew we had a death in the family and, as she put it, she "couldn't very well bring food over."

I came up here so overloaded with stuff I have to get done today and this hanging over my head and there was several hours of work done for me. And done better than I could have done it.

Sometimes people are so awesome. SO AWESOME.

I don't even know what I could possibly say to express how awesome that is.

I just wanted to tell someone.

That was wonderful of her. I'm glad that it made your day that much brighter! I know how stressful it is to lose someone. I couldn't imagine having to deal with the aftermath, either. The relative in question was a grandfather that I never got to see much, but it still hurt to see him go.

Hopefully this will lead even more light into your life. I'm sure you'll be happy when it comes your way.
    My only regret is that I don't have a better word for "F@#k You".

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
      I don't even know what I could possibly say to express how awesome that is.
      Just say so.

"Dudette, that was seriously awesome of you. Thank you!"

Sometimes we make communication too difficult as humans.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Well, now I'm crying. That's so nice of her.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Oh, believe me, I thanked her. Profusedly. I'm pretty sure I gushed like an idiot.

Comment

Working...
          X