Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "So far they have just destroyed, and to my knowledge they just appeared very recently. Nothing yet has been tried, as this is the first we've learned about them. I am looking for volunteers to go see what exactly is happening."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Ananda nods, "Reconnaissance. Chill."
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• sarlon nods, "I still wish to go along..."
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Alex nods and turns to Amy. "I will let our resident expert on dragons take over the briefing."

Amy sighs and nods. "IF these are true dragons, you will be facing creatures like nothing you can imagine, even in your worst nightmares. Near invulnerable, strength beyond measure, magic use, immunity to illusions. Also, although the stomach scales are slightly weaker then the other scales, there is no missing plate or anything that you may have heard. If it comes to battle, we might not be able to win."

Johnny shrugs. "Has that stopped us before?" He opens a portal.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sam takes a deep breath and looks around to see who else is going.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Johnny, Quake, Wolfe, Stalker, Amy, Alex, and Alexis are going.

Comment

• sarlon is going, she'll step through after at least one person has gone.
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Amy would go first, and Quake right after Sarlon. Amy knows they can't really hurt her, even if she can't really hurt them. Quake MIGHT be able to do some damage if things go wrong.

Comment

• Ananda will go too. She thinks about getting her gun... but realizes that 1) DRAGONS and 2) she's with other people, so it's not likely that she'll get menaced by non-dragon forces either.
                    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• On the other side of the portal, it is chaos and destruction. Buildings are barely standing, and there is fire everywhere. What is left of helicopters and tanks litter the street..apparently the military tried to intervene..and had absolutely no luck. The creatures are even bigger then imagined, some enormous. One is easily three times the size of the others, and the most likely to be in charge. It is a bright crimson red.

Comment

• "Shit." Ananda looks around for cover, and moves towards it at a not-run, seeing as these are predators and most likely able to notice motion better than distinct objects.

Comment

• Sam crouched down, trying her best to stay with the group.
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• ((And I think we can safely assume Kate's sitting this one out. So if there's anything that needs her, just let me know.))
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Charles makes it to the room Alex named rather late to join the others, and sighs at that. Not that he wanted to go along, of course, he's not in the habit of risking his life to fight giant armored flying flamethrowers. He had just wanted to ask Alex about that infiltration mission.

Ah well. He may as well watch and try to decide what's actually going on out there. He sincerely doubted there were actual flesh-and-blood magical manifestations of some storybook creature. That stretched belief a bit more than he'd like.
                              » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• sarlon crouches down next to Amy, pulling her wings in tightly so not to be seen so easily.

"big red and ugly is probably the leader...so whats the plan?"

Comment

Working...
                                X