Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would need a waterfall (Mytical knows why).
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Animal sanctuary, animal sanctuary, and animal sanctuary. A very large area also. Place for like wolves, cougars..and other animals that normally would be hunted to live in a peaceful (well as peaceful as nature allows) area. Anybody caught hunting in the sanctuary, is to be stripped, released into the wild, and hunted (ok maybe not but I can dream!)
      Last edited by Mytical; 04-10-2012, 08:06 PM.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Oh yes. And anyone found mistreating animals anywhere in the town will be immediately thrown out and barred from ever coming back.
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Quoth Marmalady View Post
          Oh yes. And anyone found mistreating animals anywhere in the town will be immediately tarred and feathered, thrown out and barred from ever coming back.
          Fixed that for you.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• We should set the dogs on them!

Or the bees! (Not the bees.) Quiet, you.

Or the dogs with bees in their mouths so when they bark they shoot bees at them!
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• But wouldn't the bees sting the poor doggies' mouths?

Comment

Working...
              X