This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Twas nice knowing you all....

Boss Man left yesterday. Hooray! I hated that bastard.

Anywho...his apartment next door is now empty. The office, on the other hand, is full of stuff like books and files and...furniture. Tomorrow, Other MOD is in charge. So...I may have taken the stuff from the office and put it in the apartment, and hidden the apartment keys.

I left the computer, printer, and just enough files for her to do her reports in the morning, so she can still be productive. I'm not that mean, after all. Well, she'll have to find a pen, but otherwise she has what she needs.

I left her a note, with a chocolate bunny as a peace offering, but I'm probably going to get murdered anyway. So...it was nice knowing you all.

(too bad I can never beat the time I had Boss Man calling his credit card company in a panic, convinced he'd been charged for a mail-order bride from Ukraine. oh well...that was a good April.)
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

The blanket fort would probably be a good place to hide, if need be.....
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

So...how did it go????
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Other MOD couldn't believe I actually did it.

Actually, though, it worked well, since we'd planned on rearranging things anyway. With the way the file-cabinet sits now, we also had to flip around all the files, so even clearing the files out worked well. At least, that was my excuse.

Not my most fun prank, however. Hubby says I've lost it. He's probably right. *le sigh* I need to take more time to plan these things...
        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
        X