Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I had seen it I would have done something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I had seen it I would have done something.

When I was on register 1 (closest to the bake shop) my customer pointed out that someone had bitten into a muffin and put it back in the case. EEEWWWWW. Customer was fine with my leaving the register for two seconds to remove the offending muffin (the bakery manager preferred that I did it immediately) and damage it out for the bake shop.

Being busy with the previous customer as cashiers usually are, I failed to see the SC in the act....just because I'm closest to the bakery wall doesn't mean I can catch everything because I also have customers myself. Someone else told A about it, and I see her scrutinizing the case...of course she didn't find the baked good as I had already removed it.

A: "Should have made them pay for it."
    Cust: (and my bagger M) "She didn't actually see the person."
    A: "Why you didn't see it?"
    K: (bakery manager, who dislikes A) "She was helping someone. Don't expect her to drop her customer and run after a muffin thief she didn't even see."
    A couldn't really say anything to that without looking like an idiot; any verbal sparring she has with K, she loses.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Have you seen the muffin man?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
    X