Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where I live (not for too much longer since I'm moving this week, whee!) there is a local womens' civic organization called the Hookers, who do various community services and the like. I can only guess that they chose that name because damn near everything down here is related to fishing in some way (fishing hooks..."hook-ers"...).

Funny enough, they'll often make sport of the play on the name too - the leader of the group (which is a pretty sizeable gathering) is elected the "Madam."
    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

For those who don't know rugby #2 is called the Hooker

We used to have a sports bar in town where all the staff had to wear rugby jerseys. Somehow all the girls ended up with number '2' on the back.

Subtle but funny!
      "I'm trying to manufacture sincerity." - Simon (Teachers)
      "Ok, you have to stop the Q-tip when there's resistance!" - Chandler (Friends)

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
        Then after you hang up from the git, call the cops.

Moron will get a hooker for sure . . .
        A T.J. Hooker!
        Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Did this lady call ABC back in 1982 when the TV show "T J Hooker" premiered?

Comment

Oh, man, how could I forget about "Sex Wax?" (my sister used to date a surfer. )

Comment

Working...
            X