This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
    I am on Cruise Critics and forum for people who go cruising, and many people make complaints. But if the complaint is one of those silly/selfish ones other people have no problem pointing out all the errors in a person' complaint. Also their past history will come up. If they are the type to complain all the time it is noted.
    My only complaint about cruising [other than why can't I do it 365/year...] is the inconciderate other passengers that making getting onto an elevator near mealtimes damned near impossible. We now make sure to get our stateroom on the same deck as the main diningroom level where our table is [if we are not eating at a specialty place and not at the normal mealtime that is.] I really shouldn't have to do that, people should be polite but not in this universe...*sigh*

We are doing one next Feb for our 25th wedding anniversary, so many choices!
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Most of those circulars will clearly state that they are sold in selected stores. She shoukd have just sucked it up. Instead she made herself look stupid by getting all angry and threatening legal action over a stupid toy. We sold similar toys in Land of Quid btw. Cheap shit.

Comment

See they clearly read that it's in selected stores but what they understand it to be is that whatever store the customer selects is the one that will have the product they desire. It's not a corporate decision at all.

There's also the ever popular "selection may vary by store". Not every store gets the same thing when it comes to non-basic items. We get people coming in for the exact stuff that's in the picture of the add and have to waste time calling every store in a 50 mile radius looking for it.
        I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

When I worked at glitter hell, I'd get chewed out weekly by this one lady over some fucking frames my store never EVER EVER EVER carried. "Well, it's in YOUR ad" "Ma'am you do realize that it's an ad for the entire chain and not just this location" "well, that's not an excuse, you should still have it!"

Working in a grocery store now, and when we run out of shit...a lot of times it's because of the coupon people who swoop in at opening the day the ad breaks and get all on the shelf. That's especially irritating.

Bah, today sucked.
          you are = you're. not "your".

Comment

I'll see your peep consumption and raise you 25ยข Reese's egg consumption.

(I must be getting old, the eggs are rich and I have to eat them slowly...)
            My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth simplyanother View Post
              Working in a grocery store now, and when we run out of shit...a lot of times it's because of the coupon people who swoop in at opening the day the ad breaks and get all on the shelf.
              Sounds like you need restrictions on the flyer specials, either a limit per customer (I've seen people with a couple carts full of the soda that's on special, and a few years back, the week after every grocery store in town had a REALLY good deal on 6 packs of 710 ml bottles of Coke, one outlet of a franchised teryaiki chain had 710 ml bottles instead of the 591 ml bottles listed on the menu board) or "can not be combined with other offers" (i.e. no coupons). Of course, you'd also need a manager with a spine to enforce it.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
              X