This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Silent-Hunter View Post
    I miss WordPerfect. Brings back memories of school, and MS-DOS which I also miss.
    I don't miss MS DOS but I do miss Word Perfect. Word has never been able to carry Word Perfect's suitcase.

I loathe voice mail hell. My blood pressure skyrockets the instant I realize I have to deal with a spoken phone tree system, because they never seem able to understand what I am really saying until I start swearing into the phone.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

I had put in an application to the VA and had, by mistake, on the website (which is NOT user friendly) indicated that I wanted an appointment. So they called. I called them back. The very first option was "if this is an emergency please hang up and dial 911", the next was "if you're thinking of hurting yourself call (long toll free number)", then several other options ending with if you know your parties extension (which I did as she left it on the answering machine) to dial it now.
      "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

I hate my bank's phone tree because there is this long spiel at the beginning that you have to wait through before it will let you dial any extension. I know the phone tree. Yes, I know you are always supposed to listen to all the options in case they change, but you know what, 2 has been the extension for loans for ten years now and 3 for account questions... let me dial 2 or 3 and get to the second part of the stupid tree without listening through the home banking advertisement. Please!

Comment

Working...
        X