Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you see the irony in what you just asked for?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    For a cookoff tomorrow I am making shrimp ceviche. Nothing fried, nothing excessively fatty. Just shrimp, fish (mahi mahi), citrus juice, cilantro, serrano peppers, red bell peppers, mangos, and cucubmers. Very healthy. Tons of flavor. (I hope. Haven't made this recipe yet. It's my own creation. Wish me luck.) Thank you very much.
    Oooh.... *drool* Save me some?

I actually picked up some fresh packaged unagi rolls this weekend. They were sooooo tasty.

There is some really incredible dishes you can make with lean meats like buffalo or kangaroo, and seafood and fowl both have wide selections of healthy options across the flavor spectrum.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
      Oooh.... *drool* Save me some?
      Actually, there was plenty left over, and while it didn't place, it did get very good reaction by most people.

I brought the leftovers across the street to The Bar I work at, and many of my coworkers also enjoyed it. I knew the Kitchen Manager liked it when he said it "wasn't bad." Considering he gives me shit every chance he gets, that was about as much of a compliment as I could expect.

And even after feeding all those people, I STILL had more left over, which is now sitting comfortably in my fridge. The ceviche, I must say, turned out about the way I wanted it to, give or take a couple of minor details. I consider it a success, and will definitely be making it again in the future.

Can't wait for the next cookoff!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
      X