This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
    Sounds like someone on a scavenger hunt to me.

^-.-^
    That's what I was thinking. Odd but not sucky. The first woman, I think she was kooky, It's too bad you couldn't play the cookie monster song for her. As for the last person, cripes, i am sooo tired of parents who pass the buck. Take some responsibility people! Damn. Oh and XCashier I love that song.

Comment

Quoth shenzee View Post
      This reminds me of the poster on here who had her ring literally yanked off of her finger by a woman, whose kid then picked it up and wanted to "just hold it until they left the store"!
      I had a similar situation at Cingular. A kid was wandering around the store, treating the store like his personal playroom. He kept pulling merchandise off the wall and trying to open the packages. I eventually steered him back to his mom, who was looking at this brat slowly destroying the store and my having to follow him around and pick up the stuff he threw to the floor.

Then I grabbed some stock to put on the shelves. I squatted down to this kid's eye level to put some stuff on the bottom rack. He came up to me and tried to pry my cell phone out of its holster. When I told him to stop, he put his hand out and said "I want that." I told him he couldn't have it.

Then he grabbed my hand and tried to take my engagement ring off my finger, saying he wanted it. Okay, a $100 cell phone that I didn't even pay for is one thing. But don't you dare touch the $1,200 peice of jewelry that my then-boyfriend scrimped and hoarded for months to buy me. Finally, I clenched my fist and looked him in the eye. Drill Sargeant Tigress took over. "Stop. Now."

The boy ran back to his mom with tears in his eyes because the big, mean lady dared to tell him he couldn't do something.
      A smile is just a grimace that's been edited for public consumption. -- Tony Cochran

Comment

Um, if her kid was so attached to it, and she wanted him to have it, would BUYING it have been so over the top? Geeze, what a maroon.

I buy my kid little gifts all the time. Probably shouldn't, but if she's being good, and she obviously likes a little toy or whatever, what's the harm (especially if she slobbers on it. I kinda feel like I have to buy it if she slobbers on it.)? It makes her happy and content to ride around in the cart.

That woman was cheap. And stupid.

Comment

Working...
        X