This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miiight have a new part time job.

I haven't been posting much because of not-so-fun medical issues with family that have been consuming my time and sanity. But on the bright side, I might have a new part time (one or two day a week) job to supplement my art and so on.

I admittedly had to try and not crack up when I was told "it doesn't pay that well, it's only $12 an hour." For retail as a starting position? Sure, it's not amazing with how high prices are in this city, but it's really not bad for a part time gig. Anyway, it's at a cute, sorta artsy small shop; I spoke to them already and I'm interviewing again in a couple days and hopefully I'll get it. Best part is the days they need someone don't conflict with my classes, they're full on staff those days.

Wish me luck!

good luck!!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Best of luck! That's a pretty great pay rate, and it will sure come in handy if you're only going to be working a few days a week Sounds like you'll enjoy working there, too.
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
      X