This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Eisa View Post
    I have a bug phobia. You'd be lucky if I didn't rip ALL my clothes off. And run screaming through the store.
    Note to self, bring bugs.

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
    So, was the view good without the shirt?
    Indeed, enquiring minds wish to know.
    If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Inquiring minds can know he was wearing an undershirt and is fairly chubby. I did not hear angels singing and I was to busy laughing to study his bod
      Answers: $1
      Correct Answers: $2
      Answers that require thought: $5
      Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
        They live for one day, have no mouth, can't bite, eat, poop, protect itself, anything. The exist to be eaten...
        Add: They live one day as an adult to reproduce
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Whatever you call them they look nasty...
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
            They are about as big as a pen cap. Heres a picture of a mayfly on someone's thumb.
            Aww, actually it looks kind of cute. Now that I know it's not gigantic, of course!
            "There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

Comment

My nephew was a Marine. He spent a year in Afghanistan. After he got out he was going through my moms storage unit and saw a rat(mouse). He FLIPED out jumped up on a chair and wouldn’t get down. Big bad Marine. :P

Comment

They are better than palmetto bugs (giant flying roaches)!

Comment

Fishermen around here keep an eye out for the early Mayfly hatch (literally the beginning of May, most years), because if you get to the lakes right as it starts the fish are in a feeding frenzy and they'll strike at pretty much anything. Wait too long and the fish are stuffed and only the most ornery trout will try your bait. /local trivia

They are, indeed, completely and utterly harmless.
                  What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post

I hate you. That's just CRUEL.
                    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
                      Quoth Eisa View Post
                      I hate you. That's just CRUEL.
                      Read Terry Pratchett's "The Last Continent" for a overview of Ozzian bugs... I suspect Nyoibo is from Dijabringabeeralong.
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Update: Karma in action!!

I laughed at Paul when he took off his shirt, I laughed at Coworker S when a fishfly went down her shirt.
                        Today, I was wearing my uniform top with the missing shirt button (It popped off and I lost it) and, for the first time in a while, no undershirt. When I was doing dishes after close, a fishfly freaked out when I grabbed the dish he was on and flew down my shirt!!! I tried to get him out, but he wouldn't stay still long enough for me to grab him. I had to take off my shirt to avoid smooshing him
                        Answers: $1
                        Correct Answers: $2
                        Answers that require thought: $5
                        Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

Quoth Teskeria View Post
                          They are better than palmetto bugs (giant flying roaches)!
                          Any day of the week!!! *shudder* Those things seriously creep me out.

Quoth Kisa View Post
                          Update: Karma in action!!

I laughed at Paul when he took off his shirt, I laughed at Coworker S when a fishfly went down her shirt.
                          Today, I was wearing my uniform top with the missing shirt button (It popped off and I lost it) and, for the first time in a while, no undershirt. When I was doing dishes after close, a fishfly freaked out when I grabbed the dish he was on and flew down my shirt!!! I tried to get him out, but he wouldn't stay still long enough for me to grab him. I had to take off my shirt to avoid smooshing him
                          Oh dear...sorry Kisa
                          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

I think the mayflies are pretty, but I don't want them on me.
                            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post

Any day of the week!!! *shudder* Those things seriously creep me out.
                              I went to boot camp in Orlando in the 1980s, and that was my first encounter with those ugly things. Woke up for watch one night and one of them creepy crawlers was sitting on my chest. My reaction was somewhat less than dignified, and the source of much amusement for the rest of my company for the remainder of my time there.

Man, I *HATE* bugs. And the asskicker is, I don't really know why. I know that most of them are harmless.

Comment

Ahhh mayflies. Don't get them up here, but when I lived in North Carolina by the river, oooh baby. I remember waking up one morning unable to see out my bedroom window as it was covered, every inch, with mayflies. I was about nine and super tomboy, so after my stepdad told me what they were and how harmless, out I went to play in the swarm. Came in covered in stubbornly clingy insects, and my mom marched me right back out and hosed me off in the yard
                                "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

Working...
                                X