X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitty's scale of bar waiting times

Waiting at the bar because you are shortstaffed due to the snow:
    but understandable
    Waiting at the bar because people who have arrived after me are served first:

Waiting at the bar because you are doing shots with your mates at the bar:

Waiting at the bar because you are doing shots with your mates and singing obscene songs*

*When the Simpsons sing-along-a-conga with 'You don't win friends with salad' it's cute.
    When you and your drinking cronies sing-along-a-conga with 'You're all just f***ing f****ts' it becomes less cute.
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

I hope these incidents didn't all happen at the same bar ... especially if it's normally your favourite bar ...
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Sounds like a bar for the tv show Bar Rescue.

Comment

If the owner/manager wasn't present, please tell me you let them know. Pubs are having a hard enough time already without the staff sabotaging things.
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

First time l've been there...and last....
          Oh it will be reported.
          Let's just say that you never know if the guy or girl you're giving awful customer service to is the one who's secret shopping you and they the reason they aren't kicking up a fuss is because it's all going down in their little notebook.
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

This thread reminds me of how long it's been since CustomersRuinMyLife has posted here.

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
              This thread reminds me of how long it's been since CustomersRuinMyLife has posted here.
              I know, right? Anybody know how CRML is doing?
              Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
              ~ Mr Hero

Comment

"Fk you, you're a fking wker; we're going to punch you right in the blls."
                "Excuse me, sir, but could you not sing that."
                "It would be hard for me to sing with my mouth full."

If you're wondering, the song is Fked with an Anchor by Alestorm.
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
                X