This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insanity!

Oh, boy today at work was insane. There's no other way to describe it.

I was working alone today, as I do most Saturdays, however today was not a typical Saturday. Yes, Saturday can be busy, today took it to a new level. there were people out the door waiting for me to take and make their order. there were no free tables for almost 2 hours! True, we only have 5 in our small restaurant, but it was crazy. I only screwed up one thing in one order through the insanity. Frankly, it really messed up my rhythm for the rest of the day, and I'm going to have to get there very early just to finish up what I didn't do tonight.

The best part: no sc's during the insanity.

Now to the next insane part about work today: we ran out of Pepsi. No, it wasn't completely due to the insane amount of business, it's due to the fact our Pepsi rep screwed up our orderp, and we didn't get it.

This isn't the first time he's screwed up, not only our order, but the gas station's order as well. This isa pretty much every week thing, but this is the worst. There's going to be holy hell raised Monday because of this ongoing problem.

Yeah, I'm at happy hour to get recharged for tomorrow.
    Last edited by Victory Sabre; 08-24-2014, 01:54 AM.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
    This isn't the first time he's screwed up, not only our order, but the gas station's order as well. This isa pretty much every week thing, but this is the worst. There's going to be holy hell raised Monday because of this ongoing problem.
    If he's screwed up your order repeatedly, have a word with his boss - those guys do a lot of work, but it's not that difficult to keep it straight.
    Last edited by EricKei; 08-24-2014, 05:39 PM. Reason: trimmed quote
    Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post

Now to the next insane part about work today: we ran out of Pepsi. No, it wasn't completely due to the insane amount of business, it's due to the fact our Pepsi rep screwed up our orderp, and we didn't get it.
      All I wanted was a Pepsi. And you wouldn't give it to me. Just a Pepsi.

/obligatory
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

/reference flying way over head....
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          /reference flying way over head....
          IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
          I AGREE

Go to about 1:50
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Well...now I feel much more normal...
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
              Well...now I feel much more normal...
              Yeah, its a special kind of song.
              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
              X