Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We don't have a shop on every corner! We're not a Starways...or... er.. Subbucks...
    Is it Asshole Day or what? - MoonCat
    It's ALWAYS Asshole Day. - Jay2KWinger

Comment

• "Chip creep is not a guy named Chip being creepy."
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• "That was an obviously counterfeit $20 bill."
        "Was it lime green and have a house and train on it?"

Comment

• "All that's missing is the Russian music."

Comment

• "I hate being in Blue Ball. I'm going to Intercourse."

Comment

• "Nothing says we can't sing kumbaya and make it rain at the same time."
              The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

• Phone rings.
                CSR: "Oh, for the love of... NOW who wants to kill me?"

Mispronunciation of the Day:
                "Secondary and Tertiary" pronounced as "February and Too-TITCH-er-arial"
                I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                - IPF

Comment

• Do you really want to piss off the chick that thinks the Marquis de Sade is lacking in imagination?

So the dick-less wonder here . . .
                  Meeeeoooow.....
                  Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• "I made 'better than sex' cake, but I forgot an ingredient."
                    "So it's 'almost as good as sex' cake?"
                    "I haven't had sex in so long, I don't know if it's actually better than sex."
                    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• 'I like to play with things that are soft and floppy'

Comment

• "Hey, where's that....thing to see....how long....things are?"

"*GASP* We can't use that! I would get arrested!"
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• "Do you have a belly yet?"
                          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "He's totally a back end guy."
                            The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

• "Sometimes, it's easier to let your heart make decisions for you, instead of your head... and then you go to jail."
                              "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• 'There's no such thing as chemicals!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Science isn't important because women haven't made any advances in it."

Wish I was kidding about these two.
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X