Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the delegate the only one of her people around, or are there others?
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Right now (since you are in her dimension) there are others of her kind nearby. They are being pretty quiet, probably a hierarchy situation where unless they have leave of the highest rank among them they are quiet. Appears the negotiator is the highest ranking among them.

If you use your sight on them it is pretty much confirmed. They all have the blue aura, but the girl' aura is definitely the strongest... by far.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sapputiyok would have noticed the others' auras before the negotiator commented on it being rude. But now, to avoid being rude to the others, Sapputiyok will leave xer sixth sense closed off either until the negotiator's the only one around or until there's an emergency/attack. (Which, knowing the nature of these stories, there's almost certain to be. )
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• You know me so well .. *chuckles* The nature of the problem, however, will be interesting... I almost guarantee it will not be seen coming.. (the attack might, but who/what is attacking .. I can almost guarantee it won't be guessed)
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I know what I want to have Sapputiyok do to protect the negotiator, but I want to make sure my description matches what you're envisioning. Do the attackers have any power to speak of, or are they just normal humans? (Sapputiyok would open up xer sixth sense as soon as they were attacked.) What sort of guns are they toting? And how far away are they?
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• well...carp.
              do what you have to Mytical, just please don't kill him. I'd suggest giving him a case that proves his name after this, "the Hound", please.

Comment

• Don't worry Tyg3rW01f they have people that can get the Skip out of you. Whoever killed the guy was going to get possessed..which was why he was so eager for one of you two to kill him.

As for the attackers, they are pretty much like Colt without Steel. The weapons would range from pistols to a four barrel shotgun. No big guns, as the negotiator is wanted alive. So far there are only two near you, but some more are catching up fast. Goldie is driving, so she will be of limited help right now.

Comment

• Give me awhile for my next update. Body is recovering from what happened and is draining all my energy.

Comment

• Take whatever time you need, Mytical. We'll still be here.
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• be well soon.

Comment

• How does this seeing the pathways in people's brains work? Could I maybe pluck the vortex out of the bounty hunter's brain?
                        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Seeing the pathways means that you can physically alter the persons brain. You know how each pathway works, and what would happen if you changed the pathways. IE you could alter a persons memory, how they behave, repair damage, cause damage (from headaches to causing the person's brain to bleed). However, it does not affect anything besides the physical aspect of the brain. So no, you can not affect the supernatural aspect of the possession. You can 'lock it away' by changing the pathways (ie basically putting up a wall which would prevent it from controlling a person) but not remove it. Eventually the wall you put up would fail. Might be a day, might be 10 years..but eventually it will crumble.

Comment

• Does the delegate have a name? We skipped over introductions.
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Huvana. She has a title, but doesn't use it.

Comment

• letting you decide what he finds when checking the scene like a CSI man, Mytical

Comment

Working...
                                X