Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted, but everybody knows the secret. It's "42"!

I wish I knew where my towel is.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Granted! However it has been lost for weeks and has grown mold.

I wish certain people would just shut up.
      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• Granted. Sorry about the ear infection that left you deaf though . . .

I wish it were Christmas Day already . . .
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
          Granted. Sorry about the ear infection that left you deaf though . . .

I wish it were Christmas Day already . . .
          Granted. Where would you like your delivery of coal?

I wish I hadn't overdone it at the after-work party last night........
          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted! You couldn't cuz no one invited you!

I wish I knew what to do.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              Granted! You couldn't cuz no one invited you!

I wish I knew what to do.
              Granted. It turns out to be exactly the WRONG thing to do, but you knew to do it.

Having now recovered from the aforementioned party, I WISH I'D LEARNED MY LESSON, because now I just want to do it again.
              "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Dave1982 View Post

Having now recovered from the aforementioned party, I WISH I'D LEARNED MY LESSON, because now I just want to do it again.
                Granted, but in order to remember what you have learned, you must repeat it over, and over, and over, and over...

I wish all my students this semester to be able to understand the material in a timely fashion, and do well on all their assignments and tests WITHOUT driving me (even more) nuts!
                Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

• Granted. As a result of your superhuman teaching abilities, you're re-assigned to the remedial classes where your students spend the class periods picking their noses, eating their boogers, and turning in assignment bearing such insightful observations as "Lolz, I is a collej stoodint. I can haz partyz n degree n stuffs!"

I wish I didn't just sneeze and get snot on my keyboard.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Granted. You've vomited all over your keyboard instead.

I wish I was a billionaire.
                    My LiveJournal

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                      I wish I was a billionaire.
                      Granted. Here is 1 billion Vietnamese Dong, worth about $55,000 USD.

I wish the upcoming (on my birthday!) not-a-date with my crush goes well (she asked me to take her for a ride in the Greatest Customer's car).

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted: The Greatest Customer's car discovers the paved over well in the parking lot.

I wish my grey hairs would go away.
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                          Granted: The Greatest Customer's car discovers the paved over well in the parking lot.

I wish my grey hairs would go away.
                          Granted; you're now bald.

I wish I had a nice burger to eat right now.

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                            Granted; you're now bald.

I wish I had a nice burger to eat right now.
                            Granted, but you should have specified what you wanted your burger made from. Enjoy eating your puppy.

I wish I had a better computer... legally.

Comment

• Granted, but it's so advanced you have no way of powering it.

I wish they'd teach me more than the data entry parts
                              "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

• Granted. Now they're demanding that you learn everything about the job and giving you one hour to learn it!

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                                Granted. Here is 1 billion Vietnamese Dong, worth about $55,000 USD.
                                I wouldn't say no to $55,000 either!

I wish I could sing.
                                My LiveJournal

Comment

Working...
                                X