This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Customer

Today, a customer wasn't happy about how much a bottle of salad dressing was ringing up. She had me check it and it happened to be the price that was rung up at the register and then voided off. The customer made a big deal about the price not being correct in the system. My service desk coworker even showed her how the item was rung up.

I ended up paging the scan coordinator who talked with the customer on the phone. The customer mentioned that I said the price was x.xx. I thought I told her that the price was y.xx. She probably didn't understand me when I told her the price.

Even though the assistant store director was at lunch, the customer wanted me to page her anyway so I did. My service desk coworker had me page the grocery manager which I did.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Quoth purplecat41877 View Post
    The customer mentioned that I said the price was x.xx. I thought I told her that the price was y.xx. She probably didn't understand me when I told her the price.
    Don't kid yourself. That customer knew exactly what price you told her.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I rang it up as a regular sale and then voided the sale. I also put the slip on the counter where the customer could see the price that the item rang up at.
      My Fanfic Page
      My Fiction Page
      My Social Group
      My Pet Social Group
      My You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
      X