This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soda Man is Gone !

I've posted him a few times, the prime example being my slight revenge against him.

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=21432

For those who don't know, we had a customer, that ALWAYS, everytime he come in, try to get a free fountain soda of ALL things to get. The other day, he got braver. He just flat out filled his cup and left.

So co-worker filled out incident report. ( Even though its just suyrup, it still on inventory). We were all pretty happy.

Yesterday he came in. When both me and Manager were there. We asked him about it, just to be sure (Even though cameras show it).

SC: "I only filled it up a little because my soda was flat"
    Manager: "Well you still need to pay for it"
    SC: "It was just A LITTLE!!!!"
    Manager: "I don't care if its little or big, you need to pay for it or don't come back!"
    SC: "You need to sell my my cigs!"
    Manager: "And the soda"
    SC: "You know what?! This store will ALWAYS be here, and they will ALWAYS want MY business, and you are ALL going to be fired!!!" (He saying this as he leaves)
    Manager; "Dont ever come back!"

More then enough now since he basically admited to taking soda without paying for it, to basically everyone that works there, along with tape. So its official. I don't have to deal with that bastard ever again.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

We used to had some kids who would got sprite and claimed it was water. One time I saw them come in and wander around looking to get their free sprite, during a bad thunderstorm. A minute later we hear a loud boom of thunder and the power goes out. About 30 seconds later they approach get a cup and put in under the soda machine. Nothing. One backs off and another one try it. Each member tried the machine at least two to three times before they asked me to turn machine. They seemed shocked that no power = no free soda. No power means only emergency lights, alarms, phones/PA a few registers and a few outlets.

Comment

[Darth Vader voice] The Stupid is strong in this one! [/Darth Vader Voice]
      "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

Working...
      X