This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Kim Johnson" wants free parking for her guests

When "Kim Johnson", the director of Community Relations, was over Visitor Parking (from 2006 to May 2009), I was not allowed to raise the exit gate for anyone unless the person the guest went to see or the dept. the guest went to contacted her & submitted the paperwork to pay for the guests parking.

"Kim Johnson" is no longer over Visitor Parking. The Parking office is, & "Andrea" is the director of Parking & transportation.

There is a discount rate for any staff/faculty member or dept. submitting the required paperwork to pay for their guests parking, & the fee is charged to the account the dept. uses to pay for parking. The discount rate is $1.00.

If the guest has to pay for their own parking, then they have to for the full rate, which is $5.00.

"Kim Johnson" has made several reservations beginning in May of last year to reserve spots for her guests for various reasons on many occasions, & many of her guests told me that "Kim" told them that I could raise the exit gate for them. According to the event list, the guest was supposed to pay for their own parking. The first time this happened, I called the Parking office, & I was told that I could not raise the exit gate & that the guest would have to come to them. This has also happened to my co-worker during the second shift. She tells them to go to the Parking office.

"Kim Johnson" continues to do this despite the fact that both of us send her guests to the Parking office.

Then one day she saw me in the hallway of the main building, & she told me that I'm welcome to visit her some time.

Quoth snugglegirl05 View Post
    Then one day she saw me in the hallway of the main building, & she told me that I'm welcome to visit her some time.
    email her (cc'd to her boss if possible), and visit her same day and stick a printout of the email on her desk saying she needs to find alternate funding for her visitors, and that you and you colleagues will continue to send any guests that ain't on the event list to the Parking office.

Comment

Working...
    X