Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think Before You Cry (language, longish, ranty)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna have to check it out. I'll just write it up on my "To Hear" list, after They Might Be Giants.
    "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth dispatch View Post
      It was an obscure reference to a Bad Religion song on the most recent album titled "think before you die". I'm a bit relieved I don't have to mail cookies to anyone, but the music is worth checking out IMHO
      My example was first! Hmph!

Rapscallion

Comment

Y'know, I was thinking about awarding you cookies anyhow because that does sound like one hell of a tale. May I ask what year this took place in? Sure the song was released in 2007 and probably written in 2006, but the band was founded in 1977 and, well, I'll take it under consideration anyway. I should be in a good mood in a few hours, if t turns out I can locate cookies that I would feel could adequately represent my country and hometown to the UK I just may be shipping them to you.
        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

Hey, guys, can I run away, too? I live pretty close to Jersey, and I know how to cram 11 people into a Fiat (OK, well not all of the are precisely in the car, but...)
          The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

I did point out that it was between the two wars, and by that I meant the World Wars. 1935, to be precise - couldn't have been 1936, as that was when Rafferty met an unfortunate end in a curious incident in a bookshop of ill repute, and 'Licky' Urquart had yet to arrive, the little sod. Ah, the gleaming spires at day and the sordid back alleys of Oxford at night, but enough about the prefect system in place at the time...

Rapscallion

Comment

And this is a glorious example of why I will never getting a car with a chipped key. (until it's completeyl and utterly impossible to do so, then I'll have my cars modded to take it out)

Nevermind the $100 replacement cost. Ugh. Kill switches are cheaper and just as effective.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
              X