This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, sir, thats true..

Hello CustomersSuck! My first post here, aside from my short, sweet introduction.

I work....*jaws music*.....collections.....

I absolutely *despise* it, but.. cant pay tuition bills in sweet words.

Friday, after being verbally bashed and abused by a guy who received one of our letters, hearing profanity that would make a truck driver blush I explain the situation regarding his bill, how to remedy said situation (pay it.. yes, its in your name, yes you have to pay for services you used..i can do payment arrangements, postdate.. ect), he retorts with..

"If it wasn't for people like me, you wouldn't have a job!"

and hung up.

Yes sir, if it wasn't for people like you, who will call me off of a cell phone, in his car hes paying $4 a gallon in gas for, refusing to pay a $50 bill because you "forgot to turn the service off", I would not have a job....but the world would be a much, much better place I think.
    You seem to harbor barbaric tendencies. I suggest you visit a physician at your earliest convenience.

Quoth BuggedMei View Post
    Who're "people like me?" Dumbasses?
    Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

So you're suppose to thank him I guess for the fact that he's not paying his bills?

Comment

Quoth BuggedMei View Post
        Hello CustomersSuck! My first post here, aside from my short, sweet introduction.

I work....*jaws music*.....collections.....

I absolutely *despise* it, but.. cant pay tuition bills in sweet words.

You hear that line all the time as a phone slave (collections, customer service, tech support, etc,) and it's usually the idiot SC's that say that sort of thing. It's not that easy to stick to a job you hate, especially if it's only for the money, but believe me everyday you're in school means you're one day closer to your ticket out of your personal job hell. BTW Bugged Mei, welcome to CS!!!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I can understand the comment on a normal call-center gig.. Without me(customer) to call in, said call center slave wouldn't have a job.. but.. collections?

Thats.. backwards.

<3 Thanks for the welcome... I keep thinking, once I get out of school I can go into a careerer I won't hate with every cell in my body, and a few in others.. Hopefully, having a place to vent a little helps..
          You seem to harbor barbaric tendencies. I suggest you visit a physician at your earliest convenience.

Comment

LOL Man my husband and I are dealing with a collections agency right now ourselves over our old dorm complex. Amusingly, we are one of the very few who have been put in collections over unfair charges (story for another time, let's just say they're saying we owe for some of the DUMBEST stuff)....but MAN the woman we are dealing with right now is insanely rude.

We've tried to be very polite over the whole thing, and have been super nice even though she has been anything but. Our friends have told us its time to go SC on her, but I am just hoping that maybe this woman has a reason to be so cranky and rude... (Actually, I think I may write up about this in a few minutes...)

On the total opposite hand, I have a collections agency I've hired to go after a client who's trying to cheat me and I LOVE those guys. Such nice people and they have been giving me advice on how to deal with the Other Rude Ones.

Anyways, welcome to the boards!
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Working...
            X