• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Shift Encounters

Weird Night Shift

CW-franatic crazy woman
    FD-Me

FD- good morning, blahblahblah hotel, this is FD, how may I assist you?
    CW-I am calling to look for a family.
    FD-Do you hav.....
    CW-They went to this XYZ church and took some photos
    FD-And How may I ......
    CW-They got my photos my mistake, and I have got their photos, and they are white, with 6 members, some are in their 60s and some are in the 20s, I need you to find them.
    FD-Ma'am you have any idea if they are staying in our hotel?
    CW-That's what I want you to find out.
    FD-Do you know their name?
    CW-No, but I will tell you how they look like.
    FD-Ma'am I see hundreds of people a day, you expect me to ID anyone via the phone?
    CW-I thought they might be staying in your hotel.
    FD-Perhaps you should find out who they are.... with a name, both first and last night would be more helpful
    CW-I thought I would call around all the hotels in town to look for them
    FD-Ma'am pls get more info before anyone can get you help

I dont understand people these days, they really think hotel's FD agents knows everything

SG-Stupid Guest
    FD-Me

SG-I am not drunk, I am just little sick, and I threw up in the cab, and the cab drive is charging us for $100 for cleaning the cab.
    FD-Ma'am this is between you and the cab driver.
    SG's Boy Friend- Isn't there is some kinda law say that the cab driver can't charge so and so
    FD- Sir, thats between YOU and the CAB driver. It has nothing to do with the hotel.
    SG-but that's excessive
    FD-That's between YOU and THE CAB DRIVER. THE HOTEL HAS NOTHING TO DO BETWEEN YOU AND THE CAB DRIVER.
    Of course they just stormed off after the cab driver made them sign the receipt

DUDE, seriously, DO I REALLY care if you are sick or not?
    THE CAB DRIVER WILL NEED TO CLEAN THE CAB, and make sure the smell goes away after cleaning YOUR SHIT.
    ON THE OTHER HAND, IF you threw up in our hotel's room, we charge you $500 for deep cleaning. The room is going to be vacant for at least a day, to keep the smell off, we cant rent that room because of the smell....

SC-Guest
    FD-Me

SC-I can't sleep, I need to lite some candles to help me sleep, I need some matches
    FD-You are in a non-smoking room, and we are not allow to send matches to non-smoking room, AND you already signed the registration card indicated you are in a non-smoking room, there will be a $250 fee charged to your room if you burn, or smoking in a non-smoking room
    SC-But i can't sleep.
    FD-We can move you to a smoking option room
    Then she hung up
    minutes later, someone asked for matches and went back up the room
    the next day, HSK found out there was wax, and smell of matches, and stuffs in the room, so we charged them $250 for it.

It is very normal for guest to lose their room keys, forget their room keys in their rooms, etc etc
    We always ask for ID to proof you are who you say you are for security reasons. With so many people working, and so many guests coming and going, we don't know who is who, and we can't tell who is who.
    It is for your own safety and if you want your friend(s) to have access to your room, please put their name on our registration when you check in, it saves us the hassel, and your friend's hassel.

Quoth uthdentroll View Post
    I dont understand people these days, they really think hotel's FD agents knows everything
    Are you telling me they don't!? But... but... that's your job!
    Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Quoth uthdentroll View Post

It is very normal for guest to lose their room keys, forget their room keys in their rooms, etc etc
      We always ask for ID to proof you are who you say you are for security reasons. With so many people working, and so many guests coming and going, we don't know who is who, and we can't tell who is who.
      It is for your own safety and if you want your friend(s) to have access to your room, please put their name on our registration when you check in, it saves us the hassle, and your friend's hassle.
      that's a good idea... after crazy psycho stalker bitch I think maybe I should suggest to my manager at the hotel that we start that policy.
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I don't understand why the caller assumed that the family were even staying at a hotel. Was this in a touristy area? I also don't understand the whole bit about the photos. Were the actual physical photos taken from the church or at a photo developer? Or was the family simply taking photographs of the church and put down an envelope full of postcards or something? I don't get it.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
          that's a good idea... after crazy psycho stalker bitch I think maybe I should suggest to my manager at the hotel that we start that policy.
          Holy Snausages batman! You mean you don't do that?! Heck, it's required where I work.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            Holy Snausages batman! You mean you don't do that?! Heck, it's required where I work.
            nope, all the person needs to do is know the room number and the proper name...

Comment

These kind of things are far too common.

Ever have someone in a smoking room actually ask if they can smoke weed in the room? *scoff* I have. I really wanted to tell them to remove themselves from the gene pool.
              When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                Can I get a linky to this story please?
                ONI HEUIR NI FEDIR

Comment

Quoth fish3k1 View Post
                  Can I get a linky to this story please?
                  ask and you shall receive

Comment

Working...
                  X