Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ignorance is bliss....most of the time. (Or howcome I hate Prom Season)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how does it work for guys' tuxedo rentals, anyways? Is there anything about that process that would be completely impossible with girls' gowns, if someone wanted to set up a gown rental rather than a store to sell them?

Comment

Quoth Flying Grype View Post
      So how does it work for guys' tuxedo rentals, anyways? Is there anything about that process that would be completely impossible with girls' gowns, if someone wanted to set up a gown rental rather than a store to sell them?
      Actually, in my area there's some dress lending programs for girls who can't afford to buy a special-occasion dress. It's something like they put $20 on the dress, get the shoes and accessories to go with it, and get the $ back when they return the outfit. I think another place donates the cleaning of the gowns for the next rental. I'm thinking of bringing my dresses there. Called 'Angel Dresses' or something like that.
      Last edited by LillFilly; 01-22-2010, 11:51 AM. Reason: wording
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth depechemodefan View Post
        ... and her date probably won't get into her pants, it's so outdated."
        Man, that level of self-delusion is just awe-inspiring...

Having been a horny teenager, I can honestly say that if a willing female had been wearing anything short of a bank vault, I'd have found a way in.

Comment

Quoth draco664 View Post
          Man, that level of self-delusion is just awe-inspiring...

Having been a horny teenager, I can honestly say that if a willing female had been wearing anything short of a bank vault, I'd have found a way in.
          Willie Sutton, the bank robber, titled his autobiography "Where the Money Was".
          I guess if you write yours, it will be titled "Where the ***** Was".

Comment

Quoth Plague*Star View Post
            Willie Sutton, the bank robber, titled his autobiography "Where the Money Was".
            I guess if you write yours, it will be titled "Where the ***** Was".
            Probably. Decisions I made during those years *seemed* to be logical at the time, but on reflection it is patently obvious that I was thinking with the wrong head.

Comment

Working...
            X