This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't touch the rulers...

I was flipping through the Lost and Found book today to find the last page to record some items, when an entry caught my eye. I flipped back to see if I'd seen what I thought I saw.

"Room XXX. Black 11" dildo."

One single thought burned in my mind: How did the employee know it was 11 inches long?

I took a long, slow glance around the desk, most notably at the rulers, and wondered if any had come into contact with the offending item.

Fortunately, when I went back to Lost and Found, I found the dildo, still in it's original box with the description on the box. It was still in it's wrapping so I don't think it was used. There goes someone's $60, I guess. More importantly, though, the rulers in the office are safe to touch!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

What do you mean there goes someones $60?
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

I mean it was a brand-new dildo that was just abandoned in the room. That particular one, if I remember correctly, cost around $60-70. (Yeah, I shop at those types of shops, I'm not afraid to admit it!)

Of course, they still have a few more days before we toss it. If they missed that much it they probably would have picked it up by now. At this point I doubt they're going to come back for it.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Reminds me of a story in pro wrestler Mick Foley's book. This is a rib he pulled on another wrestler while taping a promo:

"You see what this is? It's a gavel, right? It means I'm the commissioner - which means I make the rules. So I guess you can call me a ruler, right? And you know what they say about rulers? They all have twelve inches. So why don't you bend over my desk so I can rule your ass! Now be off with you!"

Comment

That could be a akward conversation.

C: *at front desk* I left a item behind.
          E: Can you describe it?
          C: Um, well it;s about a foot long, black, specifically shaped for one task.

Comment

Was reading this while on the phone to a female chum. I may have used the phrase 'kidney wiper and then some'. I may also have said that you'd need pretty much everything up to the lungs removed.

She may have winced.

Rapscallion

Comment

better yet if you have the previous guest's number on record
              can you call them to ask if they left anything behind?

Comment

If I paid $70 for a "portable boyfriend" I would make damn sure I had it with me when I left.
                ......../\
                ....../__\
                ..../\...../\
                ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
                X