This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I died?!?!?!

I was walking past a csm earlier today and she said "it's good to see you're okay" but I didn't hear(off in my own world as usual). So she explained that during the weekend a group of my coworkers were talking about a cashier named Beth that had passed away and my csm kept saying "no, she couldn't have" and back and forth. It was a different cashier but it made the day interesting.
    "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Did you check the obits to make sure it really wasn't you?

Reminds me of when I was calling around to hospitals and jails to track down my now-Husband (long story...it was the worst bday of my life that I'm still mad at him for and will make sure it hangs over his head for the rest of his life! ).

Names changed to protect the innocent (and I don't mean my husband...grrr)

Jail secretary: "You said Bob Smith?"
    Me: "Yes."
    JS: "Bob A Smith?"
    Me: "OMG! Yes!"
    JS: "Bob Allan Smith?"
    Me: "No, Aaron."

Seriously freaked me out there for a second!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Do tell! Do tell! Me likee long stories!
      Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Quoth BethB View Post
        I was walking past a csm earlier today and she said "it's good to see you're okay" but I didn't hear(off in my own world as usual). So she explained that during the weekend a group of my coworkers were talking about a cashier named Beth that had passed away and my csm kept saying "no, she couldn't have" and back and forth. It was a different cashier but it made the day interesting.
        You missed your chance of calling in dead that day.
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
          You missed your chance of calling in dead that day.
          That would be good. "I won't be in today."
          "Why not?"
          "Apparently I'm dead."

Comment

Aw man!! I've always wanted to use that excuse. Rats . Maybe I should check the obits also. 'Twas funny
            "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Working...
            X