X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poland Spring 24 pack - 075720004096.

Comment

bar codes on products? no but I can do the ones on the coupons.

I have all of my credit cards and my husbands cards memorized. I freaked a lady out at the floral shop when I started rattling off the card number I wanted to use for the flowers I was buying as I was trying to find it in my purse.

I know prices on all the different types of fabric and can actually tell you what fabric it is based on the price.

I figured out the code for my dad's password right after he told me what the password was so I could get into his computer for something. He keeps it on a rotating basis and my mom still thinks it's just a bunch of random numbers. I think his code is incredibly sweet and I've used the same to come up with my passwords for work.
      "I'm starting to see a pattern in the men I date" - Miss Piggy, Muppet Treasure Island

I'm writing!! Check out the blog.

Comment

When I worked at McD's, I had all the prices on our menu board memorized. I could take orders from people, and tell them the total for most simple orders (under $10) with tax included from memory. (no weird math skills, I just had a bunch of various combinations of prices memorized) AND I could do drive thru by myself, taking orders and cashing people out, while I was running the food...as long as it was not super busy.

Once when our drive thru register system crashed (actually happened a couple of times) they had me stand with the headset taking orders. Writing them down on paper and calling back the grill orders. If I knew the price, I told the customer. We never had any official numbers on our drive thru times for that week, but we did beat out a couple of stores on the amount of money made for those days. Apparently me and the people I worked with that week had worked together long enough (about 4 years) that we were able to just click on getting stuff done even with our drive thru register system being fubar.

Am I mentally ill when I think back to that time with fondness and kind of miss it?? I must be ill. I actually remember having fun working that week. (and again the next two times the system crashed)

Comment

I used to have 5-6 different RAM SKUs from CompUSA memorized.
          Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Gift of observation, and gift of stamina. I haven't taken my 15 minute break in years, and I am very happy to work a 14 hour day. Too much to do, and not nearly enough time to do it in.
            SC: "Are you new or something?"
            Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

Working...
            X