This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A interview my mom did... (Longish?)

So my mom is a head caregiver for this older lady that has Cerebral palsy and the mentally of a 10 year old girl, and the body of a 52 year old, who'll I refer to as Cole.. She is a member of a nonprofit caregiving organation, and HR had a great candiate for a review for the lady that mom takes care of. Mind you this was just what mom can remember while taking me home before she raced to work. There is ALOT more then just what she told me.

First off, she was SEVENTEEN minutes late. Hey, maybe crap happens. At least call right? But she didnt. She also brought a friend that she wanted to be with her. Her friend stuck around for five minutes, then just left.

The first thing this lady did was touch Cole's stomach and asked if she was pregnat.Cole just thought it was funny and kinda laughed, then went back to watching Shrek 2.

Mom asked her if she had ever done this before.

LADY: Oh yeah, did ti all the time in Nevada. It was easy.

Mom asked why she left her old job.

Lady: Oh they screwed me on my workmans comp. they wo-

MOM: That has no bearing on if you get hired or not. Please do not talk about that.

Lady: So I start monday right?

MOM: No, if you are hired, you have to attend class first.

Lady: Oh I know it all. I did it all.

And so on and so on. Mom seriously thought Ashton Kutcher was going to come out and say PUNK'D.

After the interview the lady demanded, not ask, DEMANDED to use the house phone to get a ride.

Mom called up the HR to asked what the heck was it about. The HR person as embrassed,l and had no idea what happened between her first interview, and what happened at Cole's house interview.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

wow she did so many things wrong in that interview I can't even count them. All stuff I would never ever ever do. Some people just don't have any sense!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Please tell me they did not hire this girl.
      Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

Oh heck no was she hired. She was told that there were no abviably positions. Sorry.

But still. Gah. head hurts.
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Hmm.
          With the big difference between interviews, I suspect the friend did the first one, and only hung around for the first 5 mins to check the interviewer didn't have a photo or other reason to suspect the wrong person was being interviewed.
          (we had that situation a few jobs back.)

Comment

Working...
          X