Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dine-N-dash during my birthday dinner.

So, yesterday was my birthday (28, yay!) so my and the folks decided to visit my favorite japanese place for dinner.

At a table a couple of tables away, were these four russian people (2 couples, I assume). They spoke perfect english when they were being helped but spoke only russian otherwise.

Shortly afterwords, we see the first couple leave out the front (guy and his gf.... she was wearing a super low-cut top with no bra and a skirt so short you could see her underwear) and the 2nd couple went into the back, assuming for the bathroom.

During this, we never saw them pay. And during our whole meal, they never came back. These people did a freakin' dine-n-dash.

My mom who doesn't mince words said, "those 2 probably went into the bathroom to have a quickie and sneaked out the back door while the other 2 casually just left."

I never asked the waitstaff for confirmation but when I saw they never cleaned the table after the 4 people left (the entire time we were there) I knew they were getting ready to file a police report and were saving the leftover food as evidence.

I can make a safe bet these people were on vacation and knew they weren't going to be back anyway so they figured that they can skip on the check and walk right out.

I feel bad for the restaurant, as this is a small mom and pop place that is run by the owner (who's also the chef and very good) and his wife.

That's horrible. People that are just disgusting. I hope they're caught.

Comment

Sadly, I don't think they will be caught.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

In which case, let's hope Karma catches up on them; hopefully in a hilarious manner like a frozen block of urine from a plane falling on them.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
          In which case, let's hope Karma catches up on them; hopefully in a hilarious manner like a frozen block of urine from a plane falling on them.
          Headline:
          D-n-D's killed by ICBM!
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I thought 4th edition killed DnD personally, but that's just me...

Silly puns aside, I hope karma pays them a nasty surprise visit.
            Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

That's just wrong!
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

thats just stupid behaviour.

oh, and Iris Kojiro, I thouhgt 2nd ed killed DnD, but thats just me, new editions of most games alienate some of the old players and appeal to new players, thats why we still get out the old blue box every now and then.
                "You can only try so hard to look like you are working before actually doing your work seems easy in comparison" -My Boss

CW: So what exactly do you do in retentions?
                Me: ummm, I ....retent stuff?

Comment

Working...
                X