This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MoonCat View Post
    Why do people ask you a question, interrupt you in the middle of your answer, and then complain that you're not giving them the information that they asked for?
    Because they don't want an answer to their question, they want an unbiased agreement with their point of view. They will keep interrupting you with more information until you understand the point of view you are supposed to have and start telling them what they want to hear. They are complaining that you're not giving them the information they asked for because what they are asking for is your instant and complete agreement with their point of view, what you are giving them is the truth, which is completely wrong.

How can a customer have you work in their house for a week, tell you over and over how great you are and what a good job you are doing, and the moment you finish the job and leave their house call your boss and tell him how horrible the crew, work, attitudes, truck paint colour and everything else about the experience was?
    Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

Quoth NecessaryCatharsis View Post
      How can a customer have you work in their house for a week, tell you over and over how great you are and what a good job you are doing, and the moment you finish the job and leave their house call your boss and tell him how horrible the crew, work, attitudes, truck paint colour and everything else about the experience was?
      Oh that one's easy. By being nice to *you*, they get a good job done. Then, by cursing you out to your boss, they might get a refund. It's all about *them*, you see...

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
        First topic. Customer Standard Time. Why is it that sometimes the customer passes minutes and claims it to be hours, and sometimes passes hours and claims it to be minutes or seconds?
        the customer believes the earth revolves around them and therefore every time they turn around it's been an entire day, extrapolate that down to smaller increments for minutes and hours.
        Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
        Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Excellent, we have some good theories on how to understand what passes for logic for an SC. Turning to page negative PI, we see the next subject to start our discussion, which expounds on the last subject covered.

Namely why is it that customers will tell one person one thing, another to a supervisor, yet another (and more exaggerated) to a manager, and so on if they are passed up the chain of command?
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
            Oh that one's easy. By being nice to *you*, they get a good job done. Then, by cursing you out to your boss, they might get a refund. It's all about *them*, you see...
            That and they can't decide to not take your shit anymore and walk out on you after they've finished
            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
              Excellent, we have some good theories on how to understand what passes for logic for an SC. Turning to page negative PI, we see the next subject to start our discussion, which expounds on the last subject covered.

Namely why is it that customers will tell one person one thing, another to a supervisor, yet another (and more exaggerated) to a manager, and so on if they are passed up the chain of command?
              Because they want to make sure they get the most out of their complaint in the first place , secondly they know shit runs downhill and the more that pack it on the more they will 'get back' to the person who slighted them.

What I always find amazing is people who threaten to 'have your job', because you know replacing me and having to train another in place will improve the service immediately ........ we all know service employees come in cans and are shelved fully trained 'in the back'

Comment

Why is it that SC's always announce I'm NEVER shopping here again,as if this is something for us to get upset about?Odds are,once you've announced that and stormed off,the store minions are up on the tills doing a dance of glee that you will never darken their doors...
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

It's an empty threat, a burst of anger at not getting what they want. They will be back, of course!

Why do some customers order food like Patrick Star here?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uCr9eC6e8M
                  cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Working...
                  X