Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It happened again, but this time, ENOUGH.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've nothing to add to the advice, but do remember this Barra - you've helped someone who needed it pretty badly. The fact that they don't seem to appreciate it, and that you ended up getting the short end of the stick takes nothing away from that accomplishment, so when all is said and done, you're a better person for it. And that lasts forever.

Comment

I do remember that. And it's not the first time that's happened. I guess I just wish I knew why a freaking "thank you" is too much for some people to offer sometimes. I really do. Plus I will admit, I do worry that she is setting herself up to undo all the good she's recently done in her life with her attitude. Not that I'm going to turn around and run back into the flames to find out. There comes a time when you just can't help someone any more without seriously hurting yourself. Sometimes that's worth it (saving someone's life) and other times it just isn't.

Comment

Fuck her. And I don't mean in the literal physical sense, but in the figurative "get the hell out of here!" sense.

If she calls, don't take the call.

If she calls and you answer because you don't recognize the number, hang up. Or say simply, "I have nothing to say to you" and hang up.

If she emails you, delete the email. Don't bother reading it.

If she texts you, delete the text. Don't bother reading it.

If she comes up to you on the street, walk away.

If she comes to your job, politely inform her that that is not appropriate.

If she shows up at your door, close the door.

In short, fuck her. She has made it clear that she only shows up in your life when it's convenient or beneficial for her to do so. She's not worth your time, your caring, or your thought.

Fuck her.

My alternative suggestion would work really well, but is probably far too vindictive and cold-hearted for someone as nice as you. Hell, I doubt I would do it myself, and I can be a cold-hearted vindictive little bastard. And that would be....

Fuck her. Literally. Physically. Fuck the living shit out of her. Fuck her well. Fuck her like she's never been fucked before. Then, once you're done fucking her, when she can no longer walk steadily due to the Olympus-level fucking she's just gotten, get up, get dressed, look down at her coldly, say "I'm done with you now. Don't ever contact me again," and walk the hell out, never dealing with her again (see above).

Of course, you'd want to make sure you did this at her place or a neutral site, because you wouldn't want her resultant Bat Shit Crazy mode to go on at your place.

(What? I did say it was cold-hearted and vindictive, didn't I?)
        Last edited by Jester; 01-11-2014, 12:54 PM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

I can sort of understand where you're coming from with that suggestion, Jester, but I REALLY don't want my first time to be a grudge fuck. Plus, why the hell would I open myself up to a false rape accusation that way?

Comment

Quoth Barracuda View Post
            Some of you may remember some of my earlier threads about a girl I was friends with (and briefly seeing) who went off to alcohol treatment after many shenanigans, including trying to have me arrested on trumped up charges (and getting herself arrested for filing a false report.) I was patient through most of it, and kept forgiving her.

Contact with her has been sporadic at times while she was in treatment (it's a year long program run by a local mission,) and last Friday I was told (by a mutual friend) that she was going to graduate from the program and everyone was invited. So I went with that friend and one more I rounded up who is close to her. I knew I was in trouble the minute the first words out of her mouth were "What are you doing here?" Not joking at all, quite serious. So I tried to shrug it off and watched her graduate, congratulated her, and left after the ceremony.

I emailed her to find out what was up with the cold shoulder. She then basically informed me that she had been taught in the program to avoid old triggers that set off her behavior and get rid of negative influences in her life. She now considered me to be in that category, and basically told me to get lost and leave her alone.
            She doesn't deserve you and you're too good for her. So screw her. You're better off without her in your life.
            Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 01-12-2014, 01:23 PM. Reason: Excessive Quoting

Comment

Quoth Barracuda View Post
              I can sort of understand where you're coming from with that suggestion, Jester, but I REALLY don't want my first time to be a grudge fuck. Plus, why the hell would I open myself up to a false rape accusation that way?
              You're right. Your first time should not be a grudge fuck. And as I said, you're too nice a guy. And I hadn't thought of the false rape accusation, which this lunatic seems perfectly capable of doing.

So stick to my first suggestion, and don't fuck her, but fuck her.

Now that THAT'S cleared up....

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

No contact whatsoever. Cross the street if need be to avoid this [CENSORED].
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                X