This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fever induced dreams

Now having a fever is never fun, but it can make for some of the strangest (and from time to time) most awesome dreams. Today, as sweat poured from my forehead I had one of these dreams. First a little background is needed.

/background. Before I got sick, to say I was.. stout was a bit of an understatement. After a surgery to stop internal bleeding, still under anesthesia it took a number of orderlies to keep me down for them to put a breathing tube in me. Reports differ from 4-6 the hospitals records said 4.

The second bit of this background requires a little knowledge of 1980's (maybe 90's?). If you know who 'Road Dogg Jessie James, and Bad *** Billy Gun .. the new age outlaws.. are then that is all the background needed, except they had a very specific introduction they went through.

((Note this was as if I was watching something that was taped, not happening 'live))
    The dream started with me jumping them (I had no idea why at the time), and leaving both in a heap by one of those industrial size trashcans that are green or brown normally. Anyhow, like on TV/movies sometimes you will see the words "X minute/hours/days earlier" The Outlaws had tried to jump my two nephews. They broke down the door, grabbed them, the door closed.. and next thing that happens is they are being carried by me (I had their arms twisted behind them and was more 'pushing them') out the door.

I proceeded to say "Gentlemen, let me explain the rules. My family and friends are off limits. I don't want you within a 100 yards of anybody I am even remotely related to."

Billy Gunn replied "And who the heck are you?"

My reply (Part of their introduction spiel with a small twist) "Oh you don't know? Your *** better call somebody!" and that was when I woke up. Heh fever driven dreams.

Right now, a kitten could probably lay across my arms and I would be hard pressed to lift my arm.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

When I had a bad case of bronchitis they had me on codeine to sleep. That stuff...damn. The one remember most was dreaming about reading an ebay auction for a large collection of dead cats. Very strange.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Fever dreams/ medicine induced dreams can be very fun, and very very odd. Once a long time ago I was busting through doors going from one music video to another. Think that one was a combination of medicine and watching Walk this way earlier. I don't remember all the videos I was in, but Feel Good Inc was one, and so was Michael Jackson's Thriller. *shrugs* You know your mind is messed up when surrounded by what are supposed to be zombies and you think "THIS IS AWESOME!"*

*And it isn't supposed to be a 'Zombie Run' which would be awesome
      Last edited by Mytical; 01-16-2014, 07:10 PM.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
      X