This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And there is Strike 2...

So you know the coworker P that I've talked about? The one who does everything in her ability to backstabbing people? The one who has such crazy ideas I wonder how she lives? Her...

About two years ago now P got gastric bypass. Just following the pre surgery diet made her loose a ton of poundage and we told her just do the diet and forget the surgery. But she went ahead and went under the knife. Now she is about 120 lbs soaking wet, ornery as hell, and thinks that she looks like the hottest grandma out there. Excuse me while I go loose my lunch.

*FF sleeping music plays*

Okay I'm better... For the past few months now P has complained up and down that water is sooooo boring at she doesn't see WHY she has to drink more then 32oz in a day. That is ignorable but now she has taken to swiping any drink I bring in to see what it is since she just doesn't understand how I'm loosing weight without the surgery. So I thought I would be nice and let her know about the tea store I go to.

She went there....she BITCHED out the baristas for not knowing what she wanted...came back to me crying that she just didn't understand. I, at first, didn't want to help her. Those barista's rock and don't get paid enough for the crap P put them through. So after much wheedling I agreed to go with her and get her set up.

Never showed.

I complain to her that not showing wasted a bunch of my day. Because while I do like to have a cup of tea there I waited on her butt for over an hour. Normally I'm in and out of there in 15 minuets. My tea is usually pre packed and waiting for me and the most I'll add is one of there special blends I can't seem to put together myself.

So a month passes and she's once again poking at my thermos... I inwardly cringe and ask once again if she would like me to help pick her out some teas and something to brew the leaves in. Mentally I push my days plans around and carve out a large chunk of time. We agree on a time and I go and sit. Was smart this time...brought a book to read.

1:15 later and a txt with no response I get up. Grab my roommates some tea in thank you for paying their shares of the power bill on time, get a to go cup of some tea called Funky Monkey, and head home. Walking in the door I get a txt from P, demanding to know "Who the *#*#%**} h*ll is this?" I txt back and get nothing.

She just got off the phone with me a few mins ago... Bitching me out for not being there.

I think we just had strike 3...

Personally, I'd just tell her to figure it out on her own, block her number and only discuss work when you see her. She doesn't deserve your help at all if she's being this bitchy and horrible to the baristas.
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
      She doesn't deserve your help at all if she's being this bitchy and horrible to the baristas.
      Not to mention how bitchy and horrible she's being to YOU. Sheesh. Me being the cranky anti-social grouch that I am would probably also (politely) tell her not to handle my things next time she started poking. And when she tried 'I just wanted to know what it was' tell her 'Then use your words and ask me.'
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I agree. She is a complete waste of your time, and I'm sure you have better things to do than that (e.g. dusting ... cutting your toenails ... lying on the sofa staring at the ceiling ...) Especially after she responded to your text with "Who the $&%##!@ is this?!?" Sounds to me as if she let you set it up and then couldn't even be bothered to put a Post-It note on her fridge to remind her of your meeting.

Comment

Narcissist with a nasty streak. Avoid her as much as possible. You don't owe her a thing. Keep your thermos where she can't reach it, if possible, or else tell her in plain words, "hands off."
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
          X