This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My poor cousin...

So I come from a very close family. I have at least 20-something cousins who I almost consider older siblings.

The past couple of years have been rather eventful.

Several marriages, graduations, and one of my cousins and her husband actually started a family! So a new baby boy in our family now!

This is about a different cousin however. In fact, she's that little baby's aunt.

We got word a little before Thanksgiving that she was expecting (She got baby fever after being around her adorable little nephew).

Not a week later, we find out she wasn't as far along as she thought and had a miscarriage.

Then, she couldn't be with us on Thanksgiving because she became really sick. Her mom ended up bringing her and her husband leftovers in take out boxes.

Since then she's gone into a small case of depression.

I just feel so bad for her. I want to just tell her everybody is there for her.

Prayers please...
    Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Prayers and good thoughts heading her way. I hope 2013 is good to her.

Comment

Thank you. That means a lot. The most I can do now is just smile and be there for her.

I hope she'll be okay to come to our Christmas reunion. I'll keep posted on how that goes...

Comment

*HUGS* Sending her many uplifting thoughts.
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Awww, poor girl. My thoughts and prayers are with her and with your family. If there's any way I can help, let me know.
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Well came home from the family Christmas reunion. And I'm happy to say she's a lot better!

I found out from my aunt (her mother) that she's been attending classes to help her through these past few months. And they seem to be really helping her.

I don't know what kind of classes they are, but I hope they can help her through that miscarriage especially. She was an absolute mess after that happened, probably because since she thought it was okay, everyone in the family knew about her pregnancy, and then she had to repeat the fact that it was no longer true to new people over and over again. I hope she'll be able to move past it and perhaps maybe try again at some point.

But that doesn't change the fact that we're here for her if she needs anything. That's a pretty special thing for my family. I kinda feel sorry that the little one she lost never got to see that.
            Last edited by Eevie; 12-23-2012, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X