This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look What I Caught Playing "Pokemon GO"

Apparently, one woman played Pokemon GO and caught a cat.

One guy tried to capture a goose. It wasn't effective.

Cat picture and goose picture are from ebaumsworld.com.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

The shelter where I volunteer is trying to tie into the Poke-fever with a couple of promotions. We'll see how they work...
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

That looks more like a swan than a goose. And yes, they can be vicious.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I've been making jokes like this on twitter. [Picture of my cats] "Look at these pokemon I found - and I didn't even realize I had the game installed on my phone."
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
        X