Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least it was peaceful, and he's now waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.
    That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Saw your FB post earlier . . . no matter how long our 4 legged babies are with us, it's never long enough.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Sorry to hear that Mike

I have a feeling that Radar is with my late kitties--Kitty, Snow, and Kirby--and they're enjoying a huge ball of yarn and lots of kitty treats.
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Well, normally I'd go out to karaoke tonite, but I just didn't feel up to it. I'm on the computer, looking over old pictures, and having a few beers. I just went up to get another beer, and I caught myself thinking, "I better go check on Radar."

Fuck...
          Sometimes life is altered.
          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
          Uneasy with confrontation.
          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Wow... I'm very sorry for your loss.

It's amazing how these little fuzzy creatures have us wrapped around their paws. I've had four for the last 3-ish years and I can't imagine not seeing them around now.
            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

I'm so sorry Mike.
              My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

I'm really sorry, Mike. I'm glad it was peaceful. May he come to you in dreams.
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                  Well, normally I'd go out to karaoke tonite, but I just didn't feel up to it. I'm on the computer, looking over old pictures, and having a few beers. I just went up to get another beer, and I caught myself thinking, "I better go check on Radar."

Fuck...
                  I wish I could reach through the computer and give you a hug.

Sometimes even our hobbies are not enough to make us feel better.

I stayed in both times one of my cats passed away too.

In time the pain will pass and be replaced with all the happy memories of your life with Radar. Please take as long as you need to grieve for your baby. Everyone processes grief differently.

Comment

Im sorry to hear of your loss. At least Radar isn't suffering any more.

Comment

Oh, dangit Mike. I had hoped against something like this.... big hugs, and my prayers are with you, and your wife. So, so so sorry. ><
                      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

So sorry to hear about your kitty, hugs to you and your wife. We lost our five year old kitty a few months ago. I'm glad he wasn't alone, it does make a difference - I take a lot of comfort in the fact that my kitty went peacefully in my arms.

Always sad to lose a family member, no matter how many legs they have.

Madness takes it's toll....
                        Please have exact change ready.

Comment

I'm so sorry, Mike. Mrs Crossbow and I are sending lots of love and hugs to you and your wife right now. We know how much it hurts.
                          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I'm so sorry Mike

This has been a bad year for a lot of pet owners
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                            X