This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...just...slightly...obsessed.

Well, as a few heard, I managed to acquire an Xbox 360 over the Thanksgiving Horror. The first game we got was Halo Reach. Ohmywordsomuchfun. It even inspired me to play more with beads. Thusly....Energy Sword Bead Thingy was born.

http://imgur.com/a/VysiZ
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Just slightly. Sure.

Comment

Maybe a little bit. But it is very cool!
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Yeah, the only problem with it is that now my kids each want one, and so do each of the neighborhood kids....who I may or may not have chased around with it.
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Where's the banana?
          The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

We played with these yesterday (not the Hama brand, the type you can get from Ikea which are a completely DIFFERENT brand-they're called Pyssla I think) with my class.

Half the kids used a plain circular pegboard.
            Then spent the rest of the day using them as frisbees -.-
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Looks very cool! One question tho. I'm not at all familiar with these bead things, so please forgive me if it turns out to be a dumb question. Why don't you melt/fuse both sides?
              You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
                Looks very cool! One question tho. I'm not at all familiar with these bead things, so please forgive me if it turns out to be a dumb question. Why don't you melt/fuse both sides?
                You probably could fuse both sides, but it looks better/cooler when you can see the separate beads. They're typically used for magnets, or at least that's how I've always made them.

Comment

Might wanna work on your 'kill & maim' skillz; your kitty appears completely unconcerned.

Comment

Working...
                  X