Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say that maybe you got one of the customers I had couple weeks ago but they already gave all their change to me.

I've had people who were nice about paying with change and their total wasn't too much and that's fine. But when some asshole has a bag full of change and they refuse to count it because "they know the exact total" all bets are off.
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

If I have a heap of coinage, I'll generally ask if they mind if I pay in loose change, if the cashier says it is fine and it is not too busy, I will do it because most cashiers I have found seem to like having a bit of extra coinage (I used to love getting extra change when I was a bus driver - anything to offset all the bloody $20 notes I'd get...)

If it was busy though, I'd use a $10 or my eftpos card.
      Violets are blue,
      Roses are red,
      I bequeath to thee...
      A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
        OMG f*cking idiots. I'll pay in change...when the cost of something is FIFTY CENTS! Who digs $15 in coins out of their purse, especially when they have $20 bills in there!!
        Believe it or not I see this exact same shit at the liquor store I work at...
        If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Working...
        X