This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incident at lunch

I stopped for lunch at "Chez Ronald" in a local plaza. While I was getting my soda (self-serve), I heard one (teenage) customer asking his friends if they had change for a hundred (must have been turned away at the register, and none of them had the change). One friend recommended he go to the bank to get change (this plaza had 2 - TD and BMO). His response? "That's too far, I'll go to Booster Juice".

WTF? Trying to pay with a hundred and expecting a fast food place to have change is bad enough, but to expect another place to make change for a NON-customer? Go to the freaking bank - they're in the money business, and there are 2 in the plaza.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

But it's soooo faaaaarrr ... *whine*

Comment

On the "there may be the faintest ray of hope" side, at least one person in the group had the wits/decency to think of and suggest the bank.

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
        But it's soooo faaaaarrr ... *whine*
        And by the time he went to the Juice place and, likely as not, got turned away, he could have went all the way to the bank and had his $100 broke.

Besides, going to the bank is the easy way . . . and we all know that SC's prefer to do things the hard way.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
        X