Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sucky Customers/Staff in Israel and Palestine: Part 1!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay safe, Marlowe!
    "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Sleep with a knife under your pillow. Seriously. I got into the habit of sleeping with a machete next to my bed growing up in El Salvador and I do that to this day.

Comment

Quoth Marlowe View Post
        SK: No return. *crosses arms*
        SC: RETURN!!!!!!
        SK: No return! *reaches behind counter, pulls out EVEN LARGER gun
        For some reason I'm imagining this guy as Marcus from Borderlands..
        "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
        - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Quoth Gizmo View Post
          I'd report that guy. Seriously. If there is no 'higher management' for the hotel report him to the local police. I can understand if you want to do it on the last day of your trip though. .
          My guess is the cops would have just laughed at her. Women's rights aren't exactly high on the food chain in that part of the world.
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
            My guess is the cops would have just laughed at her. Women's rights aren't exactly high on the food chain in that part of the world.
            Actually, Israel is the best country in the area for women's rights. Women serve in the military services just like the men. I bet most police in the area would have an issue with OP's treatment, but eyes on the ground get to make the call, as always.
            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
              Actually, Israel is the best country in the area for women's rights.
              Except for Haredi fanatics making women sit at the back of the bus and spitting/throwing stones at women who don't wear long skirts.

Comment

We're going to leave the women's rights discussion for Fratching, is that clear? This is not the site for that kind of thing.
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth shopgirl15 View Post
                  Except for Haredi fanatics making women sit at the back of the bus and spitting/throwing stones at women who don't wear long skirts.
                  That's just their special buses in Jerusalem. It's not common practice.
                  How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

This is all fascinating but really let's take that line of discussion to Fratching.

Thread closed.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                    X