Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spoiling Someone's Intimate Moment ( Sighting Myself, A Friend, and A Business Owner

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all for sexual freedom and the right for consenting adults to love whoever they want, but I don't need to hear you doing the deed all the way down the street.

If it is common for that to be happening there, I would complain.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
      I don't know about the couple next door, but that engine would have probably gotten me off faster than sex ever could.
      Oh I bet, vrum vrum vrum vrumvrum
      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Ah, what the heck. This song suits, methinks.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
          Ah, what the heck. This song suits, methinks.
          this one's better
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Sounds like you wanted to see who could "scream" the loudest?

I'll bet it got exciting when both man and engine climaxed!

Comment

Working...
            X