This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burrito!

I wanted a burrito...needed a burrito...can't roll them worth anything. The ex could he made yummy ones. BUT this isn't about my memory of his yummy food it's over the burrito I'm currently eating.

Guy comes in right after I order, wife called in a order. No wait she was currently calling in the order. The order in question is kinda big and we are both waiting. Manager walks by and tells the lovely woman to do the guys order ahead of mine. I give him the O.o look and she tries to talk him out of it. He tells her again to switch the orders since he's been waiting. Lady points to me "So has she."

Manager gets a look and raised eyebrow from me. His ears redden a bit and he turns right around to go through the kitchen the other way. The other guy and myself cracked small laughs.

The sighting however comes from a guy who wants no sauces with his burrito and even starts to get belligerent. I'm just watching half amused when he then pays 3.50 extra for the very free side sauces he didn't want.

LOL wow, that guy's a moron. If he didn't want the sauces he should have thrown them away.

Comment

Quoth Silent-Hunter View Post
      LOL wow, that guy's a moron. If he didn't want the sauces he should have thrown them away.
      He didn't want the side sauces free but then wanted to pay for the same side sauces. It's not about throwing them away.

Comment

Working...
      X