Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be more worried about the dog hurting the rabbits. I lost 3 rabbits due to dogs attacking their hutch. During the attack 4 other rabbits escaped but came back within a week.

I'm now down to one rabbit who escapes his hutch once a week but only hops a few meters to the back door.

Comment

Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post
      FMA_Fanatic and I live in a townhouse complex, where we have patios separated by a privacy fence. On nice days when we are home we will open our patio door, leaving the screen closed so our Kitties can enjoy the smells. Our elderly neighbors have a couple of small dogs (cocker-poos or something similar) which they will let out on their patio from time to time. The problem is they can see in our patio area, and go crazy when they see our cats in the door, or see us sitting in our living room. He actually had the gall to say that our Cats were antagonizing their dogs, and could we please stop them?

Um, yes, our cats sitting quietly at the door enjoying the breeze and your Dogs BARK at them for no reason, and its the Cat's fault. We told them that WE had cats BEFORE they had dogs, so its not like we are the ones being antagonistic, as its not like the cats hiss and growl at the dogs first. His jaw about hit the ground at that. Besides in a fair fight Our Big Cat (Aiva) could probably take down one dog
      It should also be mentioned that this is the same neighbors who brought you such escapades as the Thanksgiving Fiasco and Fun With Poison Ivy.
      Random conversation:
      Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
      DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
        Did I mention that I got guinea fowl because of the noise they make all day?
        Watching them run is hilarious!

Quoth Elspeth View Post
        *squee* I see no evil bunnies!! I see cutie widdle bunnies that need to be fed carrots and snuggled. Oh sorry you had to see that. Cute makes me say strange things

I miss having bunnies. Probably why I have more then a few plush bunnies.
        I'd love to have a bunny, but I am still so horribly allergic to them!
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Damn rabbits, so noisy and terrifying.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
            Damn rabbits, so noisy and terrifying.
            Ka-Click! I hear you've met Bun-Bun.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
              Yeah, rabbits are annoying.... because... they're... um... so cute and fluffly? I had rabbits for nearly 10 years, the only noise they make is when they stamp their feet, which is really funny when they're letting you know they're mad at you.
              Our bunny would make little grunty sounds. Especially when we gave him snowballs. He'd grunt and stamp them to bits. He loved attacking the hell out of those snowballs! Aww...I miss him...
              Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth dawnfire View Post
                I'd be more worried about the dog hurting the rabbits. .
                The rabbits are bigger than the dog!
                "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
                  Our bunny would make little grunty sounds. Especially when we gave him snowballs. He'd grunt and stamp them to bits. He loved attacking the hell out of those snowballs! Aww...I miss him...
                  Yeah, they are surprisingly aggressive, aren't they? I had one eons ago that liked to play "The Hangar Game", which consisted of me holding onto a tubular clothes hangar by the hook and letting him attack the triangular end and shove it over my hand.

He would sit in my lap while I studied sometimes. He'd attack my books and turn the pages. My books had little crumpled corners on the pages.

Comment

Quoth Skeen View Post
                    I once had a neighbor angry that one of my cats would sit in the window and glare at him when he mowed his yard.

Really didn't know how to handle that one.
                    Just tell him to quit staring into your windows or you'll turn him in for being a voyeur ~_~
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

The neighbors are nuts.

I wish mine would put up an 8 ft privacy fence. I would do that myself but there are other things I need to do with the money.
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Tell him the cat collects souls and is figuring out a way to do it through a glass pane.

Comment

One of my cats used to sit at the big window whenever the city works crews were on the street doing something.

First time the street got closed off for a winter festival (house is right near downtown core, is kinda steep, and only one house to inconvenience when street is closed and snow is trucked in). The cat sat in the big window the entire time the crews were working, head moving back and forth, surveying everything.
                          Then when everyone was done and gone, spent about an hour inspecting the ski rails and everything.

Comment

Working...
                          X