This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jack7957 View Post
    Years ago when I worked at the computer store, we had our dumpster chained and locked. Every once in a while I'd find someone left their bag of trash on top of it in the morning. One time I went through the bag that was left, found the persons name and address on their mail, then shipped their trash back to them. I would have loved to have been there when they opened the box to find their own trash.
    Did you sent it COD?
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Tanasi View Post
      Everyone to a person said they didn't do that and someone must have stolen their trash and put it there.
      "I cannot tell a lie, Officer. I put that envelope with my name on it underneath all that trash".

Arlo Guthrie. Alice's Restaurant. One of my favourite movies

Madness takes it's toll....
      Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Quoth Merriweather View Post
        "I cannot tell a lie, Officer. I put that envelope with my name on it underneath all that trash".

Arlo Guthrie. Alice's Restaurant. One of my favourite movies
        What funny smell?
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

talon recommends for your home security needs.

i want!
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
          X