This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Seshat View Post
    What did the GLBT folks do to you to deserve the obnoxious dick? ...
    The GLBT clubs serve the drags of society, not the dregs.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      The GLBT clubs serve the drags of society, not the dregs.
      Oh, well played. *applauds*

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I have posted a couple of stories on here of me sending rude people in the wrong direction.

Once after a group of snooty people treated me like their slave all night. They demanded I called them a taxi so they wouldn't miss curtain at the theatre. I pretended to call them a taxi and told them it was waiting at the end of the road.

Another time I had an extremelly abusive drunken customer who said he was a police officer, and he was going to have me arrested/ruin my life ect. After my shift was over, guess who I ran into? He wanted directions to the bus station, as he was about to miss the last one home. Oops! Silly me sent him the wrong way. I saw him the next day, wearing the same clothes and looking very rough.

Comment

Quoth Shalom View Post
          Quoting "Cop 'n Attitude" (who I've quoted before in this forum):

http://copnattitude.blogspot.com/201...upervisor.html

Of course that ramp did in fact take him to the city, just not as directly as he'd have wanted. Read the post for the most hilarious pwnage I've ever heard... it's never a good idea to be an asshole to a cop, especially one who you intend to ask for help.

I think another post there is a lot better.

I'm sitting in my car, having what passes for breakfast. I'm parked in the shade alongside one of our local war memorials. As I sit there eating, I see a man in his 50's walking down the sidewalk toss a soda cup at a trashcan. He misses by a mile but he keeps walking as it hits the sidewalk.

Sigh.

I pick up my PA mike.

"How about you pick that up and put it in the trash can."

He stops. He looks all around. He obviously doesn't see my slick-top cruiser parked alongside the curb. He's Mr. Oblivious. No, make that Mr. Looks-Guilty-but-Oblivious.

"Sometime today would be nice."

He looks right. He looks left. He looks right at and past me. Then he looks UP. I was so tempted to key up again and say: "Yeah, that's right. it's me--God." But I managed to restrain myself.
          That cop has more restraint than I do, I would not have been able to resist doing it.

Comment

Working...
          X